Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year, New hope.

2009 was pass, 2010 is here. What had happen in 2009? I don't really remember every single event that had happen, but I believe everything that had happen do give me some development in my life. I believe I have grown a little to be a slightly better person but it might not be enough..
What are some significant event that happen in 2009?
1. Internship in KPMG, first time working in corporate world. Fun yet great experience.

2. First time having a trip with course mate. A fun and memorable trip.


3. First time staying off campus after entering university, great experiences that make me know how to live with other people, but I think I didn't do it well... Haih.. But it makes me understand a little further on how to live with different people because different people have different living style.



4. First time prepare and cook the dinner to celebrate her birthday. Able to get some surprise to her birthday and I feel satisfy with it.



5. First time to drive luxurious car and drive 2 of it in one day – BMW 5 series and Jaguar.

6. And first time in my life work as a waiter and cashier in a lounge for a night which is on the New Year eve.
2009 has passed, 2010 is taking place so what’s on plan now?

New plan and new hope for 2010……
Study –
Plan – Have a great final semester as a student. Study hard, play hard and enjoy hard.
Hope – Graduate with 1st class honour and pass Exam C.

Love –
Plan – Have some good trip with dear (apparently will go Langkawi and Bali).
Hope – Further enhance our relationship.

Family –
Plan – Visit parents more often and start to take care of them and also help my brother to pay the study loan.
Hope – Wish my family live happily and healthy always.

Career –
Plan – Start my job hunting as soon as possible, so that I can secure my future with a job.
Hope – To get a good pay job.
Others –
1. Loss weight.
2. Wish to learn a better communication skill.
3. Can put a step into investment as to accumulate some wealth.

The list is endless and a lot more need to be done. I know I’m no longer a child now, I am an adult, I need to be responsible in every move. So I must learn to be a tougher person. New year with new hope and I believe it be a good good year ahead.

Wishing everyone happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment