Saturday, December 5, 2009

2nd Annivesary

It had been 2 year that me and Ling together.. There are a lot of occasion happen along this 2 year. There's good and bad memory but all of this have strengthening our relationship further. This is my first love and i never taught that love can be so sweet and happy.. I enjoy every moment that we have together although there's quarrel here and there.

In my opinion, to maintain a relationship, both party must really contribute into it. Especially during quarrel, 1 party must always take initiative to end it although you feel that the other one is wrong cause during quarrel, people will loss their rational and cannot react accordingly. Therefor, try to cool down the quarrel first and find chance to correct whatever is wrong after that cause people can listen and think when the are calm. I am not can this apply to everyone but it really work well for me.

So far I really enjoying this relation and I know it can be maintained until the end of our life..

Let's talk about our celebration. Actually it is not a really well plan cause my dear had been so tension due the final exam for MBBS is around the corner, hence I plan to take her for a good dinner and possibly a movie if she want. But it turn out only the dinner cause she was having headache but it is really a great dinner. Special thanks to my brother who help me to arrange such a great meal on my affordable price.


Starter - bread with olive oil and vinegar


Dear's drink - Lychee Martini


Special prepare by my brother for me, drought Guinness stout


Awesome seafood soup - one of best soup that I have ever drink


Main course - Spaghetti with lamb cutlet


Desert - chocolate muse and apple ?? (donno the exact name)


Me and my dear with the main course


Holding hand


My brother and I

It was a great great night.. I enjoy so much and I hope there will much more occasion like this. I am sure it will be. Also, I wish everyone can find their true love and enjoy their live..

Love can make people happy and energetic if both work for it. Love hard and you can enjoy the benefit. ^.^

4 comments:

  1. happy anniversary ^.^
    It seems great..what restaurant is that ya??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Wen, the restaurant call modesto located in capsquare, kl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ so sweet~ when marry muz call me =D

    ReplyDelete