Monday, January 4, 2010

Morning Exersice

5th day of the year... What i had done so far, i think i have done nothing, besides lepaking and watching TVB series.. I can't think of anything that is useful...

But what make me glad is i manage to wake 2 consecutive day in the morning to do some exercise.. Wake up at 6.20 is really tough, but after half an hour of jog and walk it really make me feel happy and energetic..

I'll try my best to continue this habit since i have spent money for a new sport shoes (but i think this is not my main reason, i know i'm slightly obese now, so have to do some sport to maintain healthy). I'll try to keep up this habit at least until i graduate because this is the time that i still able to control my time...

Exercise, exercise, exercise... Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment