Monday, December 14, 2009

Topic Less

It had been a week from my last post.. I really donno what else i can write here.. I almost try to think out of a topic every night but it fail every night and myself have become even more lazy.. Haha.. Really useless...

After thinking for a long time, finally i make up my mine to write on this.. And from here i hope to get some suggestion from everyone of you on what i should write on.. Anything that you guys wanna know about me, my daily life, my love life, my family, my taught on whatever topic also can.. Please give me some suggestion..

After this whole week, i can admit that i'm really a uncreative person.. Only know how to deal facts and figure but i'll try to develop on this area so that i can become a all rounded person..

Ok, that's all for now.. Hope i can get more ideas on what to write in future.. haha..

2 comments:

  1. u dun hv to come up with a post every nite every day... jz let ur heart n feeling take its course...

    anything could be a topic... food u jz ate... drinks or beer u jz had... trouble u encountered today... news u read today... recent happenings... it really could be anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Hock siang!! u sound like u r forced to update ur blog la..blogging should be a relax and fun things as u r sharing wat u feel and wat u like la...

    ReplyDelete