Monday, December 28, 2009

BMW 5 Series vs Jaguar

I went to Alor Star last weekend to attend my gf's brother wedding.. Do you know what had happen?

I drive all the way from KL to Alor Star and the first time i drove a Toyota VIOS like my own car (actually is my gf's brother car) there. It is much more faster and stable compare what i have previously drive (proton saga and wira). It was nice and comfortable. I was quite happy with it. But what surprised me is I suddenly being appointed as the wedding car driver. It was a big shock cause I need to drive a BMW 5 series. A quite new 5 series which cause more than RM400k.

I was excited but nervous as well because this is my first time to drive a such luxurious car and it is not mine... Scary.. There's no chance for me to test drive, when I first put my feet onto the car, mission started. Most of the features in the car are more advance compare to normal car. I don even know how to adjust my seat to my fitted driving position. But, the feeling of driving the 5 series was so good.. The car was so stable and so smooth. It was a really good experience.

"The BMW 5 series"




What further make me crazy is the 5 series is only the secondary wedding car, the primary wedding car where the bride and groom sitting is a XJ type Jaguar car which is slightly expensive compare to the 5 series. I never taught that i need to drive the car until the next day after the wedding. I need to help them to send back the car to the owner. Again, excited and nervous.. 2 luxurious car in 2 days... Wow.. The Jaguar was pretty especially with the Jaguar signage.. It was stable and smooth. It is really big different between a luxurious car and a normal car. It's worth to get such car if they are more fuel efficient.

"Jaguar - XJ-Type"


2 cars, 2 different luxurious car in 2 days, a life time experience. I never taught that I have the chance to drive such luxurious car in this young age. I am looking forward to the future to own some car like this. Perhaps not BMW, but Mercedes maybe.. Not sure yet, everything still dream. If you dream of something, you must work hard for it, so I promise to myself to work hard and achieve whatever i dream for.

p/s: Me personally feel that the 5 series is better than jaguar in terms of driving feeling. But the outlook, 5 series is more suitable for young people and the jaguar is more to businessman.

2 comments:

  1. 你就爽啦!!Jealous nia... lolzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siang, if it is my car, then will suang la.. But they not mine le.. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete