Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random post

It was so long ago since my last post. When i revisit my blog today, i just feel it was so old ad. No energy at all. Will try update more often.

Am I really that busy until I didn't have time to write a short post to update myself?

I really don't know what I have done for this 2 months. What I know is I had spent quite a lot of time with my coursemate, with my dear and nothing much yet. Nothing on study, nothing on my investment. Feel very empty.

I know what I should do but I don't how to priotise my time. I always focus on a lot of urgent but not important stuff. I really need a better time management. I have to improve on it.

What are the best thing I have achieve in this 2 months is I able to finish reading 4 books. 1st time in my life to read so many books (besides comics and school books).

A great achievement for myself, so I would keep doing this to further improve on my knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. hmm..most of the blog i visited lately all started with " it has been quite a long time i din update my blog"..haha..jia you la!

    ReplyDelete