Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lack of Passion on Study

This is final semester of my University Life.. I really wanted to graduate with first class but don't know why suddenly lose out my interest on study. I didn't feel scared even the exam is tomorrow. Really cant figure out a strong reason on it.

Wanted to be a qualify actuary as soon as possible.. But don't have the passion to study.. How i going to succeed? Really confusing.. Really no mood to take the exam. Damm terrible feel. Haih...

How to regain energy? Only 4 weeks left.. How? I must make myself tough so that I can pass my UM final exam very well to get 1st class honour..

I must make sure myself can continue study after I finish my degree.. I must be tough.. Tough Tough Tough!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am facing the same problem as well... haih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always tough to kick-start something. But once you are on track, you won't be turning back. Keep trying! And all of us WILL succeed! =)

    ReplyDelete