Monday, March 29, 2010

Power Point Presentation

The presentation week finally is here, everyone of my coursemate sure is rushing for it. I am one those. I am the one who taking care of the slide. I had spend about 3 day for the slide already but still haven finish la..

It was tiring.. But i quite satisfy with it although, i really lack of any idea on improving it ad.. Hopefully my group mate will like it and not much changes is needed.

To do a good presentation is really not easy, u need to be creative on designing, u need to be good in summarising, everything ve to be neat and tidy. This is extremely hard for some person like me, totally no talent in art. But after putting in effort, the product is out. But its still pending with comment.

Good luck to everyone who is rushing for project lo..

p/s: write this because too bored on doing slide ad..

1 comment:

  1. i am sure your slide will be interesting, just like our logik slide..^^

    ReplyDelete