Friday, January 8, 2010

The day I fail MLC

I really never taught that i cant pass MLC, i really never taught that i'll fail.
I work so hard for about 1 and half months, i ignore my dear, i ignore my housemate, i ignore my coursemate, i almost dun care about everthing beside studying.. I just want to do good.. but why i fail? I really donno y...

But it make me really rethink should i go into this line of working.. Should I? I dun know? This is my second time fail the exam.. MFE, the first time, i cant blame anything because i really didn't prepare well... But why? Why i did my best i still fail?

Am i suitable to be an actuary? It's time for me to think... To really think of what i should do when i graduate.. Have to really think and think and think... Good luck, Neo..

Maybe this is good.. Donno.. But it give me chance to think...

5 comments:

  1. Life's full of ups and downs and unexpected events.. Never be afraid to try again! DONT EVER GIVE UP! you are already 1 step ahead..hav faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no probz bro...good luck n try again...the hardest thing to do is to stand again right where u fall. Of coz, it's harder to put words into actions;this applies to myself but mayb not u leh...hehe..anyway, things will get better. It's not that bad la...Just try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy and Shum thanks for your concern but i really need to think what i should do next.. But I'll never give up... I'll still do my best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes things is not going as what we expect... but i believe u will succeed ur life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "失败乃成功之母"<--this is the only thing we can think of~~~
    cheer up~~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete