Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Updates 1

It's been almost 2 months since I started working. It's not a big challenge for me to cope with the working environment as i was there for 7 month previously. Just now the expectation from them are much higher now but so far still doing good there.

Today is my day never caught any jam since started working, i should be very happy energetic but it's like the other way round. I feel dam tired after reach home and no mood to do any other stuff although i need to study as I had register for the CFA which cause around 3500.. I just feel like dont want to do anything today besides watch TV, listen to music and online.. Just I tell myself, rest is just for me to walk longer... haha.. hope this really work, I need to start my study engine again soon.. The time from the exam getting nearer now.. Haha..

Currently, I work just really because for the sake of money, i just really dont know how long I can live with this, the money is less and working hour is long.. Really hope the time can move faster so that I can get the amount that I wanted now.. I also hope that I can get some job satisfaction by doing some great stuff.. I believe I can, i am someone that always can impress others 1..

Hope the day for me to feel comfortable with my life can reach soon.. I wish to earn enough as soon as possible.. I didn't hope too much but at least no need to live like every month finish, sometime not even enough...

But I tell myself the day will be very soon cause I can do it. Be confident and work smart, I can get it done soon.

1 comment:

  1. hey bro.. don't be too depressed, you will still get satisfactionn in your job if you do feel so, like you feel very happy when you didn't stuck in traffic jam, wasn't that a satisfaction?? Your chance will come, i have trust in you! gambate!

    ReplyDelete