Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Ever Post

Why? Why? Why?

Why I'll start writing blog? Am i following other people foot step? Perhaps yes is my answer.

Yes, I am following other people, but why not? Almost every success people in the world writing their own blog. So I think to be a successful people, writing is one of essential skill.

But, for those that might or might not going to read my blog, the main reason i wanted to start blogging is because I am trying to improve my writing through sharing what happen in my life and what is my taught for certain topic.

I hope I'll able create a platform that can share and learn from different people experience, opinion and taught sharing.

I am not sure what going to be in my blog, but I'll try to make it interesting so that people will love to visit it and give me input to improve on everything including my life and my taught.

To everyone that purposely or accidentally read through my blog, feel free to leave some comment ya. I would be happy to get any feedback, no matter good or bad.

Really hope that I'll have the determination to continue writing and wish everyone happy blogging.

4 comments:

  1. Almost every success people in the world writing their own blog.???
    then i must keep updating my blog lo..since i oso wanna success in my career?? haha..
    emmm...hope to c some others changes in ur blog layout or something else..coz really like wat u said...too simply d...haha...
    carry on ur good jobs then XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world~~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...
    another person kena blogging wind~~~
    welcome welcome~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome welcome...
    Almost every success people in the world writing their own blog...wao, am i 1-step closer to become a successful person? hehe XP

    ReplyDelete